Saturday 15 May 2010

re-vamp numero dos

first let me say that i got the updated blogger and can now make my pictures bigger, i am so excited about this! :)
but..
today i finished re-doing a desk.
ahh it turned out so well! 

i forgot to take a picture of the desk before with out the tape but here it is:


 now are you ready for the after? prepare yourself..

 
and another angle for fun..
i got the wonderful leaf idea via allthingsthrifty.

do you like it?
i am so happy about it. 
and an extra plus..
i'm selling the beauty! 
if you are interested, let me know! 

i also have another piece of furniture i re-did that i'll show you guys tomorrow. 
its equally as cute and easy to do so make sure to look back here.

also also, i love re-doing furniture.
if you need any help or suggestions please let me know.



1 comment:

  1. so cute, Tregs! And I am loving what you and your sis did to the wall. I have a china hutch sitting in my garage that needs to be refinished. I'm going to be needing some of your tips...

    ReplyDelete