Friday 21 May 2010

the past.

in my last post i said i would put up a picture of my sister and i wearing ladybug outfits.
well..
since i had to go through all of our old pictures i decided i would post a few that stood out to me. 
here they are..
from the left: mckenzie, ali and me 
1994
my 2 best friends. oh the memories we had together. we were best friends for years. i still love them!

 1994-my sister brie and i
okay so here is the picture of the ladybug out fit. back then it was cute but now..i'm not a big fan. the picture still is great though. oh and the sandals with socks? the best ;)

 1997-my 2 best friends ali, mckenzie and i again 
i love this picture because it has so many memories. it was taken at my parents house which looks totally different now. we were playing dress up and guess what? i still have them!

2000-my mom and i in cayman islands
my family and i have been going to cayman every year for the last 14 years of my life. we have so so so many memories there. its like my second home.

i love looking at old pictures.
i really loved my child hood.
i had the greatest best friends in the world
&
the greatest times.

sometimes i wish i could go back in time so that i can re-live those fun memories. 
do you ever feel that way? 
 

2 comments:

  1. hey woman! how are you? how is work? are you still there?? just wondering if you are starting to freak out yet!!! you can call me if you need someone to chat to!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey! i am doing pretty good, how are you doing? how the heck is boston? oh my. i still think its weird that you live there. work. oh work..yes i still am at nuskin. i havent gotten in trouble since you left! shocker, i know. it actually hasnt been too bad. i dont work a lot at all which is probably why i dont mind it. ha but no i havent started to freak out yet, (youre talking about the whole mission thing, right?) i try not to think about it. actually, i NEVER think about it so i can keep my sanity. haha but its going to come sooner than i know for sure. ugh. kill me. but tell me about your new job and what its like out there!

    ReplyDelete