Friday 21 May 2010

early

today i decided i would blog early.
maybe i'll have 2 posts today?
i wanted to do another fill in the blank.
i really like the theme via this blog.

here we go..

1. One fashion trend I really regret is the patterened 2 piece. where the shorts matched the shirt perfectly. i have a picture of my sister and i wearing outfits like that with ladybugs. i'll post it on here later. you'll probably get a kick out of it.

2. The one thing that always completes any outfit is  either the shoes or the jewelry. i love both. if i have an outfit that isnt very "creative" then i'll add some bright shoes to make it pop. or if the outfit is showing a lot of skin i'll put on some pretty jewelry.

3. I would describe my personal style as indie or shabby chic. i like to mix my outfits up. i dont really care about matching a ton, as long as i can tell that it looks good. i will put stripes and dots together, browns and blacks. it all looks good to me!

4. My fashion muse is..i dont really have a "fashion muse" but if i had to choose it would probably be whitney port. i love her fashion line. i think she is so dang cute and always looks good in whatever she wears. i would take her wardrobe in a split second.

5. If I could own one designer piece of clothing it would be um this one is kind of tough. i dont really care about having designer clothes. i guess if i had to choose one it would probably be a dress of some sort. i dont know from what designer or anything but i always enjoy a nice dress.

6. I would love to raid the wardrobe of whitney port of course :) i just told you guys that. or maybe even zooey dechanels. her wardrobe would probably be a blast to go through.

7. Today I am wearing a blue and purple floral skirt from forever 21, a gray swoop neck bow T from nordstrom, a gray cardigan from who-knows-where and white and blue striped baby doll strap shoes from urban.

i would love to hear your guys' opinions on these questions.
fashion is definitely my forte'.
what i love most about it is that it makes each individual person.
sometimes you can tell a persons personality just by what they are wearing. 
i'm always keeping my eye out for new looks.
especially cheap ones!

happy friday everyone!  

No comments:

Post a Comment