Saturday 15 May 2010

friday

today i decided to do another fill in the blank.
i got my questions via this blog.
here it goes:


1.  The very best thing about the summer is that it is so relaxing. everyone is so much happier and easy going. all of my stresses or problems seem to slowly fade. i dont care if that really isnt true, i just like to think so.

2.  My first crush ever was when i was in kindergarten. all of us girls liked the same kid. his name was wes, what a hunk. i remember we would play kissing tag all of the time. i dont even think we would actually kiss him once we caught him. after all, we were in kindergarten.

3.  i'm skipping. :)

4.  I squeeze my toothpaste from the middle. i could care less about starting from the end. as long as i'm brushing my teeth and i have toothpaste, thats all i care about.

5.  My absolute favorite "comfort food" is as of late, home made popcorn. its so much better than store bought popcorn and its way healthier.

6.  A random fact about me is that i used to play the harp. i played for 6 years and was getting pretty good. i think i'm going to start pushing myself to start playing again.

7.  The one piece of technology that truly makes my life better and I couldn't live without is definitely my iphone. i know lots of people would probably say that but it really is my side kick. with out it, i wouldnt be able to find my way through town. with out it i wouldnt have half of the pictures i've posted on my blog. there are many more reasons why i couldnt live with out my iphone. ask anyone that owns one and they'd agree with me.

--hope you enjoyed those fun questions.
how would you answer them?

No comments:

Post a Comment