Monday 24 May 2010

couldnt resist

this morning i wake up to a minor head ache.
just got over a dream about living in a twisted fantasy world.
thinking to myself, why does 7:15 have to come so early?

20 minutes later i receive a text from my beauty of a sis.
"what the "H" is going on with the snow?!!! I think that the 2nd ice age is happening. i'm going to throw up! its almost june!"

i looked out the window and sure enough, it was snowing.
not only just little snow, it was a down pour.
what is going on?
it really made me want to cry.
i guess mother nature has defeated me once again.
i'm sure i'm not the only one that feels this way though.

i pray that the weather will shape up.
wish us utahn's luck.



i guess my blog should be about the daily weather or something but i guess thats what i get for living in utah.

No comments:

Post a Comment