Wednesday 26 May 2010

feelin good.

i got a call last night.
on my parents house phone.
no one ever calls me on my parents house phone.
i answer it and hang up with a huge grin on my face.
ahh life is good.

i have been looking for a nanny job for about the last year of my life.
with only being 19, not graduated from byu college, no nanny experience.
its hard.
especially in utah.

this phone call totally changed that.
i'll be working from 2-6 or 3-7 m-f.
only 20 hours?
who cares!
i already have a job in the mornings.
but this new job is one that i cant wait to start.

they live literally 2 minutes away from my house.
and i will get to become some childrens best friend.
at least i hope.

i had a dream last night that the mother of the children i'll be nannying looks just like my sister and i.
who would've thought?
ha, i guess we'll see.

i have never met her.
(atleast i dont think)
but am going to today.
i am looking forward to it.

it made me realize that i really am lucky.
remember my last post.
yeah, the one about dogs.
well this was seriously an answer to my obsession.
i'll be working pretty much full time if we include the job i already have.
which means no time for puppy lovin.
except in the evenings but i wouldnt want to do that to my pup.
one day i'll get a dog.
one day.

i am so happy about life right now.
wish me luck!
xoxo.

No comments:

Post a Comment