Sunday 23 May 2010

mental notes

i have been thinking a lot about things lately. 
things that i want to focus on the week of..
 
{may 24-29 2010}
-cleanliness
-gospel
-talking my self out of buying a dog
-my future
-needs over wants
-savings
-preparation 

let me focus on bullet number 3..
i have been wanting a dog for quite some time now but knew that it would never work out.

reasons for it not working out.
 1-i live at my parents house for the summer
2- i have to work
3-i would have to go through the whole training process which means most likely no sleep.
4-finding a place to live after summer would be a lot harder with a dog

reasons why it would work out
1-i would always have someone
2-once landon leaves, it will be a good way to cope
3-a good way to have more responsibility
4-it would keep me balanced
5-it would complete me...i'm serious.

i feel like the reasons why it would work out, out-weigh the reasons why it wouldnt.
do you agree with me?
and to make it even harder on myself i convinced landon to take me to the pet store yesterday. 
i saw the cutest little morkie.
half maltese, half yorkie.
it was all by itself in its little cage.
and literally was smaller then a can of diet pepsi.
my heart throbs for this little one.
i cant stop thinking about it.
why did i have to do that to myself?
i plan on going back to see it tomorrow.

ahhh please help me to settle this obsession. 
either give me the dog, or let me forget.

why do we have to make such decisions like this in life?

oh and i know i have a lot of bold letters in this post.
i feel very strongly about this situation.

good night all.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment