Tuesday 11 May 2010

blast from the past..

from when i first started my blog i have kind of changed my ways.
i decided that i would make my blog so that eventually i could turn it in to a book.
like a journal.

today i decided i would do a post on landon and i's past.
we have been together a year and eight months.
we've had so many pictures together, i thought it would be a good idea to put them together with the years.
just to see how we've changed from the beginning, to now.

here are the ones i have put together so far.


its fun for me to see how we've changed.
and it reminds me of all the fun events we've had together.
i love going through our pictures because it brings back so many great memories.

you should go look at your pictures through-out the year.
maybe you'll find some that you've forgotten about.

No comments:

Post a Comment