Thursday 20 May 2010

la cobra

this morning mr landon talked me in to doing one of his P90X workouts with him.
of course i complained about it at first but i settled for the easiest..
yoga. 

that freaking yoga work out is an hour and thirty minutes long! 
do you think i last that long? 
no way.
try more like 20 minutes. 
but hey, i have to give myself credit for actually getting up to do it.
i would've much rather been watching the tube and eating breakfast.

while landon was working his bum off i decided to take a picture of him. 
just to make myself feel a little better about my burning limbs.
some people call this pose the cobra.
sounds fierce huh?
i will strive to one day be like those heavy duty yogies or even just people that go to yoga at the the gym for fun.

maybe next time i'll challenge myself to 25 minutes.
{maybe.}

 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment