Monday 7 June 2010

what's finally here?

..summer!!!

i cannot express the happiness that i feel right now.
we can finally count on the sun every day.
we can wear shorts.
flip flops.
sun dresses.
and best of all..
we can go swimming!

i've gone swimming 3 days straight and am planning on continuing the tradition ;)
i need to soak up the sun as much as possible. 
my doctor even says i'm lacking in vitamin D..i dont know how that possible because i think i'm in the sun more than anyone but, its fine. 
i can handle being in the sun for the rest of my life.

heres to a great summer everyone! 

1 comment:

  1. YAY!!! finally! I wish I could go swimming with you every day! I'm so jealous! Ppl like us, who need the sun like they need oxygen, need to move to Hawaii! Lets go to Hawaii, Treg!

    ReplyDelete