Friday 11 June 2010

change

i dont really enjoy change.
unless its for the better.
but in about 40 days it will all be different.
my life will flip around completely.
for better and for worse.
i cant decide which one.

the more i think about it, the more it freaks me out.
and the more i realize how much these last 40 days actually matter to me.
i cant take any day for granted.

i never realized how golden 40 days could actually be.
i've known about this day for atleast 3 months now.
but didnt realize how fast it would go by.

i know 40 days is still a good month.
it may sound like a long time to you.
but to me, its too short.

i'm pretty sure i can face it.
i will be strong and fight through it.
and i know that in the end, it will all be worth it.

july 21, 2010..
the day my best friend,
the person that means the world to me.
will leave for 2 years.

{i think i can, i think i can}



No comments:

Post a Comment