Saturday 12 June 2010

fest

 today was orem cities winter summer fest.
there was lots of parade-ing.
carnival-ing. 
& firework-ing.
maybe i would've enjoyed it more if the weather would've let me.
rain and wind do not do me good.
but thanks to landons enticing voice, we got lots of candy.
 
and speaking of his enticing voice..
i hope you enjoy this little tune that landon made up on the way home.
it was about 3 minutes long but, by the time i got to recording it he was almost finished.
okay, now go ahead and turn up your volume.

and that's why i love him.

4 comments:

  1. Yo, dude. I can't see the video because we're not friends. What's up with that?

    http://imgur.com/R925n.jpg

    ReplyDelete
  2. what the..how do i fix that??

    ReplyDelete
  3. No worries, I fixed it for you. When you upload them to Youtube set them as Unlisted instead of Private. Later!

    ♫♪♫SUUUUUUMMERFEEEEEEEST♫♪♪

    ReplyDelete
  4. HAHAAHA!! Oh man, I almost cried hearing this I was laughing so much! LOVE IT!

    ReplyDelete