Tuesday 15 June 2010

days like today

simple.
enjoyable.
fun.

make me happy.

i woke up this morning in a panic.
i thought someone stole my computer.
yes, my imagination goes wild in times that it shouldnt.
but in the end, it was in a spot that i always leave it.

okay treg, get yourself together.

then the day fell where it should.
swimming pool.
with my new swimsuit, if you may.
and coming home to watch this 16 feet of greatness go on.

 i just downloaded this iVidCamFree app on my iphone just a few days ago.
as you can tell, i'm a little obsessed.
it makes me feel a little better about not having a 3Gs.
heck, i pretty much do have a 3Gs now. 
and even though i do hate to hear my voice on camera, i'll suck it up.
these video's are worth it. 

1 comment:

  1. love reading your blog sweet, creative daughter. it always makes me smile.
    love ya,
    mom

    ReplyDelete