Thursday 29 July 2010

wednesdays words

for my own happiness i'm going to post landons letters here on my blog.
i'll call it wednesdays words because he writes every wednesday.
here it is! 

     Hello! How are things going in the real world? When I get home everyone will have a hole in one! Thanks for you letter last week. Letters are the best thing ever here. The computers keep freezing in the lab which is getting really annoying. Days are pretty busy here but it is a good thing. I found out yesterday that my friend Chad is leaving tomorrow morning. I am happy that he is finally getting to go to mexico but I am sad that he wont be here anymore. He is going to Mexico City NOrth and visas have been amazingly bad so missionarys are not getting out on time. He has been here for like 14 weeks. I hope that i get to leave in nine but things arent looking to great because everyone has been delayed. But since chad has been here for more than nine weeks he has been able to do pretty much whatever he wants so he has hung out with me all day for a week.
     My companion is pretty cool. I actually am very happy about the other 3 elders that i share a room with. my companion McArther is pretty cool and easy going. Smith is really cool. And elder coulter is good to have as a roomate because he isnt annoying like a lot of kids in my district but he is a farmer from Toole. He was made our first District leader. This was fitting for him because he is very tight wound and a goon. I always joke around with everyone but him a little extra. He was trying to be a nazi about some stuff in class and i had to lay down the law with him so now i always joke that im gunna give him a little beating if he steps out of line. its all joking though and he is a good sport especially for being the goof that he is. Tregan sent me some glow sticks in a package and instantly i knew that i was going to have to cut one open one night and throw it all over his bed for a pleasent bright glowing gift.
We have started learning Spanish and its exciting. We have a gym hour every day that is way fun. its just like recess in elementary school. Everyday, usually after gym i have been working out and so far i havwe not had any soda, just milk juice powerade and water.
     The district leader gets the mail for the whole district and he always gets confused about mine because they have said "elder LJ" or they havent had a name on them. He figured out that it was me but just to be safe make sure that you write my name on anything that you send me. Thank you.
     I definetely wont actually need it for a couple months but downstairs on the far corner to the right of my tv there is a letter with my pin number for my debit card. If you could let me know that number sometime in the next couple months that would be great. Tregan found a way to send letters to the MTC for free and packages for like 2 dollars so ask her what she is doing. Next time you are tregan send a package would you throw in like two pairs of the joeboxer ankle socks from my room. i have gym everyday and im a freak about clean socks:)
     I got cookies from the neighbors across the street. It was very nice of them. tell them thank you if you see them.
I have two different teachers and they are pretty cool. It might be kind of early to say but i have a good feeling that I am at least the favorite of one of them...
     I am going to send my memory card home sometime soon so you can see the people i am talking about. I took pictures with my roomies and there is also one with me and chad and his two companions. His companions are way cool and i have been hanging out with them a lot because they are always with chad.
     I get to go to the temple today at like 4 for a session. I also got to go to the temple on sunday and just sit outside relaxing for a couple hours. it was sweet.
     Im excited to see the toe nail pictures. one of you will have to let me know where you got them done. You will have to have tregan show you her skills sometime. she is a pro at the glitter gel toe things.
     I am out of time but i will let you know if i need anything.
     I love you  and miss everyone a ton!!
love elder johnson

No comments:

Post a Comment