Saturday 10 July 2010

someone had a birthday.

on july 7 and it was my sweet mother!!

the part i love most about my moms birthday is that she whole heartedly loves her birthday.
i dont know about you but i havent met too many 30+ year old people who love their birthday.

that just totally shows who my mother is.
she is so down to earth.
always happy.
and very understanding.

we celebrated by going to a new restaurant in town called la jolla grove.
the restaurant it decorated with cute lemon trees all over.
and it was so delicious!
 if you're ever in the provo area, i would highly recommend it.
 
after dinner we headed home to sing my mom a very happy birthday.

now, in the pictures you cant really tell but my dad got the coolest candle ever.
that thing in the middle of the cake looked like a flower that hadnt quite bloomed yet.
my dad lit it and like 30 seconds later it popped open and started playing the 'happy birthday' song and spun in circles.
so cool and so fun!

overall it was a successful birthday for my momma.
oh how i love her.

No comments:

Post a Comment