Wednesday 21 July 2010

last but not least

my mr bff landon is now and elder .
he is going to change people's lives.
and although saying goodbye was probably the hardest thing i'll ever go through, i know that he is doing the right thing.
and that through his amazing decision, not only he but i will be blessed in so many ways.
he is so incredible.
i always look up to him
he is an amazing role model.
i love him.

we had to get one last date in before he left.
we celebrated by first going out to tepanyaki.
YUM.
i honestly ate everything that was put on to my plate.
i was the only person at our table that finished everything.
kind of embarrassing.

 we also went and saw toy story lll
holy cow, such a good movie!
i loved every second of it.
i would go see it 5 more times in theaters.
if you havent seen it, you should really consider it.
after the movie landon took me to an amazing look-out spot in orem.
wow, it was breath taking.
the view was incredible.
 and after, we watched the best of chris farley.
it was pretty funny although i had already heard every quote in some way or another.

we went golfing together.
i actually hit the ball twice!
it felt good.
and watching landon play his favorite sport is always a treat.

we went to the shred shack in provo.
 said goodbye to loved ones.
& cried too many tears.

and like my 4 year old niece said "i'll sure miss him a lot."
{such a tear jerker}

dont fret though, i will be posting his daily letters here on my blog.
i cant wait for letters!!!

4 comments:

  1. So crazy! i'm proud of him,little mullet Landon is all grown up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhh my heck I totally totally know the feeling? Want to know something funny? I went to Tepenyaki with my missionary for our last date too haha!!! It will go by fast. We can hang out when I get back in Sept!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. andrea, yes lets PLEASE hang out. that would be the best! and sept? thats so soon! holy cow. that flew by.
    and courtney, landons mullet will go down in history. hehe jk!! so ugly but it was totally his childhood trade mark.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh treg, this post made me cry! I love you two so much and I'm sure going to miss Landon! He's like a brother to us! I can't even imagine how much you'll miss him!

    ReplyDelete