Monday 26 July 2010

flashback & letters

one of my favorite childhood memories was when my brothers, sisters and i would lay a big square pad at the bottom of the stairs, grab our sleeping bags, head to the top of the stairs and slide down. 

what doesnt sound fun about that, right?
on sunday i introduced this fun little game to my oldest niece. 
we got it all set up and showed her how to do it.
she hopped in the sleeping bag, laid down and..nothing.
she didnt slide.
too light.

so, we ended up grabbing the bottom of the sleeping bag and pulling her down the stairs. 
close enough! 

on another note, i have great news!
today i got 2 letters from landon!
i know you guys dont really care, but this blog is mostly for me. :)
ahhh i cannot describe the happiness i felt when i saw the letters.
i wanted to scream of happiness.

landon is doing great.
the first letter he wrote was on the first day he was in the MTC.
he pretty much just told me what he was looking forward to hearing in my letters and stuff.

the second letter was snippets of his days. 
everyday he wrote little things on this one letter that he had on his mind.
such a smart kid :)

wednesdays are his P-days (personal days) which means when i get my next letter, it will have lots more details. 
i cant wait to hear more!

No comments:

Post a Comment