Thursday 20 January 2011

a must have.

c.o. bigelow 
lemon
hand treatment..
{found at B&BW}

being a hair dresser causes my hands to shrivel up like a raisin. {no joke} my hands were starting to look like a 100 year old ladies would. they would crack and bleed constantly. yes, i sort of in the teeniest way wanted to cry. lo and behold i found my cure. not only does it feel light on my hands, it smells like pure heaven. i am a sucker for lemon, lime, pretty much any soft summery smell. i love the whole package.
it gets even better..i just found out that there is now a lemon cream body wash available. who wouldnt mind a little bit of heaven in the shower?

mm. mm.

2 comments:

  1. hope your rockin hair school. still jealous. so exciting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. PLUS it has the bestest name on it EVERRRR!!! HEEHEE!!! I use a lot of their products in our house and give the lipglosses and lotions out as gifts just for funsies!!! P.S. I currently have a bottle of said lemon lotion in my purse RIGHT NOW!!!! WOOHOO chica!!!

    ReplyDelete