Monday 10 January 2011

a beautiful find.

you can only imagine the excitement i had to contain when i found this rug.
my sister and i went in to our local home fabrics {which never fails me} to get fabric for my window curtains.
they have quite a large selection of rugs, i told myself i'd only get one if it was cheaper than $60.. dream big, i thought.
i eyed this beauty and had my sister look at the tag, i was obviously going to be heart broken if it read higher than $60.
to my surprise she read $49.99!
what?! it had been marked down from $90 to $49.99
you bet i got it! 



you can never go wrong with a bold black&white.
i cant wait to take pictures of this beauty in its new home. 
you. just. wait.

3 comments:

  1. I need to go check HomeFabrics out because I am in need of a big, awesome, but also cheap rug! :-) Make sure you show us your curtains!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just stop it! That is gorgeous! Which local home fabrics store is this?! And for just $50?! I want to check their selection out for sure, and man do I need to jump over to your blog more often Tregan! (Loving the header by the way!) Oh and seriously, do write and tell me where I need to go to check out these rugs. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. the home fabrics by michaels in orem. they always have tons there! and their fabric is amazing.

    ReplyDelete