Monday 30 August 2010

xoxo,

gossip girl.

is anyone else obsessed with this show?
i just bought the first season last tuesday.
i'm already on the second season.
and plan on finishing the third season before september 13th.
for all you hard core fans, you know thats the season 4 premiere date.

and no, gossip girl isnt the only thing thats happened lately.
a few things that i plan on blogging about in the future may include the celebration of my big 2-0 and a fantastic trip to LP.

but for now GG comes first, blogging comes second.

you know you love me.
xoxo, GG.

;) ;) ;)
**is gossip girl rubbing off on me or what?

2 comments:

  1. I loved the first season of GG but totally lost interst in the 2nd season..I don't know why? Wait, maybe it was the 3rd season that I stopped watching?

    ReplyDelete
  2. ohhh goodness. don't even get me started! I stayed up until TWO last night watching the third season. I <3 Chuck

    ReplyDelete