Friday 6 August 2010

the big 20


 23 days until my birthday. 
it seems so odd.
i'll be 20..i dont feel that old.
okay, i know thats not old but i dont feel like i should be 20.
the other day my bro in law told me to never grow up.
and you know what? if i had a choice i think i'd stay 19 for the rest of my life.
i would still like to move on, get married, have children, travel the world.
but during all of that, stay 19.
wouldnt that be nice?

i swear whenever my birthday comes around i can never think of what i want. 
everything i can think of only seems okay or is unrealistic at this time in my life.
two examples: having landon be here for my birthday would make it 10000 times better :(. and, i would love my own house right now. those would probably be the firsts on my list.
thats definitely not going to happen. 

so i've been thinking and i would settle for..
this tool set.
this amazing couch.
this beautiful dress form.
and a sewing table. 

any of those would do me good. 
or a trip to cali. so i can go to the fashion district. 
hmm. i guess i do have quite the list. 
but this year, i also want a beautiful birthday cake. 
although i wouldnt eat it, i'd just get it for looks. 
i guess watching cake boss is getting to me..

 what do you want for your birthday?

1 comment:

  1. I have the same problem with my birthday. I alawys want impossible things like a garage...a house...you know stuff like that!! 20? Geez I forget how YOUNG you are :)

    ReplyDelete