Wednesday 4 August 2010

wednesdays words numero dos

if anyone reads this just keep in mind that landons madre {i speak in spanish because he's learning spanish. hehe} writes him every week so when he replies back to her, you may not have any idea what he is talking about.
just an FYI.

here's his second letter.

Hola!
that is really weird to have deer at our house. Was chase going nuts? Time is starting to go by a lot faster here. I had a french dip for lunch today and it reminded me of how much dad loved them before sconecutter closed. ha.
Good luck at the Club Championship! I wish I i could be there. Without faith ye can do nothing. So just envision those backside 38's that you love and shoot in the 70's. Good luck! Is trav gunna play too?
I got the package. Thanks! Those socks were much needed. I got a couple letters from morgan and cameron today that were awesome!
Are you guys doing anything for Travs birthday? or grandmas while she is here?
I got a haircut today. i really needed one cause my head was getting huge. it looks pretty but after the lady cut it she literally vacuumed my head..
Tregan sent me pictures of your toes! very cute. I loved getting those pictures.
So the other day in gym we were playing softball and i was on second while my companion was playing shortstop. the ball was hit and he went for the grounder while i was going for the base. Obviously you can assume that i layed him out.. ha it was funny and he is ok. But the story continues the next day: we were playing soccer and i was running sideways to go get the ball. I stopped it so that i could turn around and head towards the goal. Right as i turned, out of nowhere, there was some kid  right at my shoulder that i didnt see until he was laying on his back. he layed on the ground for a little bit before i helped him up. after i helped him up he was still pretty fazed.
On sunday kassen came to the temple. He lost that twenty pounds that he gained plus some. It was nice to see him.
Back to soccer for a second, I scored a goal the other day which was pretty sweet.. and yesturday a bunch of swede's were playing foursquare and being super competetive and i came over and just recked them. They were seriously so unhappy with me. I got tons of swedes out causing them so much anguish.
On Friday we had a little testimony meeting in espanol. I bore my testimony in spanish which was pretty awesome.
Brother Littlefield, who is the father of a friend of mine, talked during our large group meeting. it was pretty cool but he did say one thing that i will share.. Obstacles are like tumbleweeds on the freeway.
Last night we had a devotional by brother kendrick and his wife. she talked a lot about obedience then after the devotional we had a little district meeting and president peterson was in it. he told us a story about when he went on his mission. he said that he showed up to the mission house in salt lake and they would have apostles talk to them. so on there first day one of the apostles walked into a room for of missionaries and the first thing he said was, Don't take things so Damn serious. It was funny that president peterson told this after we heard about obedience for an hour.
Let me know how the club championship goes. Feel free to give me the details about it too if you want Padre. I hope that things are great. I miss all of you. love you!
Elder Johnson

No comments:

Post a Comment