Monday 19 April 2010

weekend and fill in the blank.

this weekend was filled with
sun

a birthday

moving

re-doing furniture

oh, and did i say moving?

and i didnt get one picture.


even though it was a busy weekend and it went by way too fast it was still a lot of fun.

have you ever noticed that once the weather turns warm, every ones attitude flips completely around?
everyone seems to be much happier.
it makes life so much better.


or maybe its just me.
maybe i'm always the debby downer in the winter so i always just assume everyone else is a debby downer as well?

who knows.

who cares.


anyways.

i thought that since there arent any fun pictures and what blog is fun with out pictures? to show i would copy this blog in doing a fill in the blank.


here we go

1. The first thing I do in the morning is..think to myself, "i am definitely taking a nap when i get home from work." it never happens.
2. Every night before bed I..turn on my fan and a movie. its a bad, bad habit.
3. My favorite thing to do when I'm having a bad day is..never leave my house, watch my DVR'd shows and not talk. yeah, i guess i'm a little dramatic.
4. Something that makes me cringe is..when people pick their scabs. it freaks me out and makes me gag. and plus, it leaves a scar if you pick the scab so why would you do it?
5. Social situations..i hate them. i am not a social person at all, i try to avoid them as much as possible. if im around people i know really well then i do fine but sometimes i think i need to take lessons. i wish i could be that social butterfly.
6. I like to collect..old furniture. its hard for me to pass up an old piece of furniture, i always see major potential in old things.
7. Weekends are for..sleeping, being lazy and having fun.





No comments:

Post a Comment