Thursday 15 April 2010

my own fairytale.

today was my sister brie's bridal pics.
they were taken by the wonderful, amazing, incredible
rebekah westover.

her pictures are breathtakingly beautiful.

i can never get enough of her blog.


we went to a place in Sandy, UT.
la caille

ummm i was BLOWN AWAY.

this place had everything you could ever dream of as a kid.

big long driveway with trees lined the whole way.

ponds with swans.

wild bunnies.

peacocks.

chickens.

roosters.

a dog.

ducks.

willow trees.

romantic bridges.

cute little sitting areas.

a grape vineyard.

and the cutest decor.


it just makes me sigh.

i never knew such a place existed here in UT.
want to see a pic?

i didnt bring my good camera

(which i'm killing myself for)

and my phone didnt do it justice so here are some images from google.see the long driveway??

the main building

those are the best ones i could find.
it was seriously the coolest place ever though.
someday i'll get my bridals done there too.
or maybe live there?..i wish.

you should go sometime, just to look.
maybe it will become your fairytale too?








1 comment:

  1. Tregan. 1. I love rebekah westover. if i ever got married, *yikes*, she would be the one. 2. LOVE La Caille. My best friend had his reception there last year and it was insanely beautiful. I felt like I was in dream land. I actually live just down from La Caille. Love it.

    ReplyDelete