Monday 12 April 2010

time flies when your blog is on the fritz

its been about 3 weeks since the last time i've made a post.
believe me, during that 3 weeks i have come up with 2 posts including pictures and all but of course my blog was on the fritz.
did that make me frustrated?
obviously.
its been 3 weeks since my last post!
the whole point of me setting up this blog was for me to have some where to express myself.
thanks to the wonderful emily i was able to figure it out.

anyways.
i'll try to make this post as short as possible but no promises.
i mean 3 weeks holds a long list of doings.
or i guess now they are dones.
above are a few pictures that would probably sum up my last 3 weeks.

landon got his mission call.
i watched the beans
(aka--nieces & nephew but i dont have a pic. of the nephew)
had conference and Easter Sunday all in the same weekend.

and i put my creative skills together by re-furbishing 2 items from the thrift store.
those will get their own post.

I'm sure a lot more went on within the last 3 weeks but nothing too important.
hopefully i wont have a hard time with my blog from now on
continual bloggings from me will come your way.

i hope you all have a nice evening.
tata.


3 comments:

  1. You are going to have to post much more often on your blog if we are going to keep in touch while I am in Boston. :( Sad!!!! You are luck you have the day off today. I am up WAY too early!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Where did Landon get his mission call to? p.s. love the blog :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sister. Sister.... hi, sister. Lovely post. I like the part with Easter and Landon's mission call. It made me sad I'm all the way over here in a different state. Keep posting blogs. Bye, sister.

    ReplyDelete