Friday 20 April 2012

okay, so i created another blog thinking that it would be 'the johnson blog' you know, for when i get married and all. I had written a few posts, posted a few pics and created a new header (see above) but wasnt breaking any sort of records or anything. I get on blogger and see the new layout and it shows me how many blog views i have for each (or all 3) blogs i have created and see Tregans ways, 15,000 + views. To be honest, i'm totally surprised! i had no idea . and maybe to you 15,000 views is not a lot, but to me its wonderful! its not about how many followers i have, or how many comments i get, i just like the idea that people are reading. Is it weird that i like people knowing about whats happening in my life? i feel like i should want to keep it personal but i dont.

So here i am, back to blogging. of course i am going to say that i will make it a goal of my own to write on here everyday, for my own sake and journal-ing purposes but the chances of that happening are slim. I am incredibly busy in my life right now but in those small few moments when i can just sit, i know that blogging will be what i do.

xoxo.

2 comments:

  1. Yay! Welcome back! I fixed your header so it isn't off center anymore. Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HI! I often wondered where you had disappeared to... I got so excited when your name popped up in my Google reader. YAY!! =)

    ReplyDelete