Tuesday 28 December 2010

whats in my corner?

i have recently redone my bedroom so i thought it would be kind of fun to do a little tour.
and, it forces me to finish putting the final touches together.
i'm going to start with what i've finished first.

and here it is..

where i got everything:
 #1-if you have never visited qadesigns its a must. her items can make any room feel so personalized.
i chose utah because thats where i am from and i chose mexico because thats where my other half is. :)
#2-the planted earth is here in orem, utah. its one of our major thrift stores. i visit there at least once a month and can always find something i'm in love with.
#3-for christmas my family draws names and this year my brother tristin & sister in-law juanique drew mine. they live in colorado therefore that is where they bought it. its the perfect jewelry holder!  
thanks brother&sister!
#4-once again, this was a gift from my amazing nanny family.  
(jane is the best blogger, you should give her a visit!)

***

there you have it! i hope that was a little bit entertaining for you.
happy decorating!

No comments:

Post a Comment