Wednesday 8 December 2010

72* and perfect

i am returning home from a very busy trip to cali. 
we spent 2 very fun days at disneyland to celebrate my sissies 30th birthday.
i saw this for my first time and loved it.

the rest of the days were filled with family.
my wonderful grandfather passed away at 95 years old.
he lived a very happy & successful life.
he was buried at the Forest Lawn Cemetery.
i believe that this cemetery is one of the most beautiful in the world.
no joke.

also, have you ever been to pinkberry?
i may have gone to heaven and back.
red mango was at the top of my list until i got the coconut pinkberry..
someone, please open a pinkberry in utah or i may just be moving to cali tomorrow ;)
 
"It doesn't feel like I'm cheating when I'm eating it
Cuz it's healthy; I'm feeling better already"
amen.


1 comment:

  1. Has no one listened to me when all I talk about is Pinkberry!! hhaa i love and miss that place. Sooo happy you got to experience its heaven.

    ReplyDelete